W&T’s core values guide how we do business while providing the foundation upon which trust is established and maintained with our employees and contractors. At W&T, we recognize these core values:
- People are our most valuable asset.
- HSE&R issues and requirements are treated with the utmost importance and respect.
- Integrity, honesty and transparency are important to the success of our business affairs and in communications with all employees and contractors.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with our employees and contractors is important to achieving expected performance results.
- Open communication (while embracing feedback from employees and/or contractors) enhances our chance for success.
- Embrace change, where it makes good sense to do so.
- Trust, respect, innovation, raising concerns and learning are important aspects in our business success.